Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Third Great War, TGW.

I have now overcome my wargamer's block and am actively rebuilding my little world. Although rather overdone, I have decided to maybe wargame a type of WWIII. I know I know, I hate modernistic fantasy type things too, it will not be that way DO NOT WORRY! 

This will be made to reflect the way the world is shaping up today. Iran creates a nuclear weapon, Israel strikes, the world is now torn. The sides are drawn in the middle east and Asia:
Allied.
U.S.
Israel
U.K.
N.Z.
Germany
Spain
Turkey
S. Korea
Canada

Coalition.
Iran
Egypt
Iraq
China
Russia
N. Korea
India
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Lebanon
Syria
Saudi Arabia
Jordan

Thus the world is drawn apart into several theaters each of the following are a separate front:
Sinai, Syrian, Jordanian, Pakistani.
The last theater is especially interesting, it will reflect a amphibious landing in the city of Karachi by allied forces. This will involve the major contestants plus N. and S. Korea and India.

So what do you think of this new (for me) idea?

2 comments:

  1. What rules do you think you'll be using for the game?
    P.S. the scenario in this game seems unfortunately realistic e_e

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid it does, that is in fact my inspiration. I use rules that I write myself based loosely on Niel Thomas rules. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete