Saturday, August 25, 2012

Yes I did it Too...

1. Favourite Wargaming period and why?
Right now Napoleonics for the color and class of the whole thing
2. Next period, money no object? 
Eastern front, '42-3
3. Favourite 5 films?
Longest day
Mr Bean's holiday
Gettysburg
Gods and Generals
Master and commander




4. Favourite 5 TV series?
Hogan's heroes
andy grifith
monk
Not sure
Not sure
5. Favourite book and author? 
Rifles: Mark Urban



6.Greatest General? Can’t count yourself!!
Ney 

7. Favourite Wargames rules?
FoF

8. Favourite Sport and team? 
Hockey: Capitals

9. If you had a only use once time machine, when and where would you go?

9/11/01, a couple hours before so they could evacuate, then stand by while the baddies are arrested at the airport.

10. Last meal on Death Row? 

1/3rd lbr meal and coffee

11. Fantasy relationship and why? 
Next question...

12. If your life were a movie, who would play you?
Toney Shalhoube as monk

13. Favourite Comic  Superhero? 
Don't like comics
14. Favourite Military quote?

Pain is fear leaving the body~USMC

15. Historical destination to visit? 
Waterloo, 200th anniversary

16. Biggest Wargaming regret? 
Either 6mm ww2 or late Rome

17. Favourite Fantasy job?
Active duty chaplain, US army or USMC

18. Favourite Song, Top 5? 
Burt Bacharach:
Reach out for me
Close to you
Look of love
Booth Brothers:
Look for me at Jesus' Feet
Billy Joel:
Just the way you are



19. Favourite Wargaming Moment? 
All but about three times that I play against someone I've lost, kinda sad. I do like the feeling when the game reaches a point when things get desperate and look really bad for one side.

20. What upsets you?
Political slants, whether I agree with them or not.
Dishonesty
Freeriders and bums
Paint flaking of my minies
Anti-war people
Anti- oil people
etc etc etc

7 comments:

  1. good job ben! are we all going mad? you can tell a lot of people from these things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I think it's too late Gowan, I went mad long ago... 8-D

      Delete
  2. Argh!!! Capitals Fan >.<. Well, you still beat us fair and square.
    I have to you agree with you on the Longest Day, that was an awesome movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worry not Austin, I know nothing about sports! I have played a little soccer when I was younger, and that was OK. But I did play street hockey which I loved, my team was the "Capitals" so I naturally chose that. [I also got best defense award but that would be tooting my own horn!]

      Thanks for looking.

      Delete
  3. Thanks guys, I guess this did come from you two's sites, I should have cited you! Thanks for starting this and for following.

    ReplyDelete