Saturday, November 24, 2012

Even I got One!


Yes I was nominated for one of these awards! A big unexpected thanks to a fellow modern fan,  Jonathan at My Tiny Things.



I copied the following directions from his blog.

"- Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it to you.
- Pass the award to your top 5 favourite blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.- Sit back and bask in that warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing that you have just made someone's day!- There is no obligation to pass this on to anyone else but it is nice if you do."

As is the case with his blog, some of my favorites have already been chosen, but here goes some of my other favorites. 

First off is Gowan of Gowan's 1/72 scale models, and his projects blog as well. He always has a kind word and an interesting project. I share is interest in modern wargaming, and scratch building terrain.

Another longtime favorite blog of mine is Steven of Sound Officers Call. Also a fellow modern and WW2 fan. He is one of my first followers and always has an encouraging comment.

Next up is Al from 20th Century Wargames, another very kind fellow. He always has an interesting project on, including his ever increasing CD3 WW2 armies. I'm quite surprised he has not been chosen yet.

Of course, Tim from Megablitz and More deserves an award for his constant ability to HAVE FUN with his miniature wargames and collecting.

Last but not least is a wordpress (my deepest sympathies :D) blog belonging Eastern Funker, of Eastern Funker's Panzerfaust: Armored Fist Blog with his inspiring WW2 projects and kind comments.Sorry to those who I did not pick, there are so many of you guys with so much great stuff to show. thanks again to Jonathan for choosing me!









3 comments:

  1. Thanks Ben the only problem is now I have to find 5 people. bugger who too choose??? Emmett of coarse his moderns are great, Sacsha with his nappies. the only problem is the less that 200 followers. well I'll figure out who to give it too.

    thanks so much mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ben! I sincerely appreciate the gesture and am happy to hear that you are enjoying the blog.

    By the way, you should post your Germans in camo again sometime soon. I'll be starting a Market Garden SS unit in the near future!

    Okay on to my nominations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both deserve it!

    Steven, I'll try to remember and post some better pictures of my SS company, though I warn you, the camouflage is not the best compared to my current standards! Can't wait to see your future project.

    ReplyDelete