Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Christmas.



The Birth of Jesus
Luke 2:15-20



Courtesy of King James Bible Online Organization



Needless to say, I am very excited about the coming days of this season, so I hope everyone has a Christmas holiday as joyful as I plan mine to be. I look forward to starting up again in January with my second year in the internet aspect of miniature wargaming. Good luck, be safe, have fun and God bless.
Ben B.

p.s. May you obtain all your favorite soldiers wrapped in bright paper :D

16 comments:

  1. And to you and yours, Ben B. Joy, peace and love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eastern Funker! Right back at you!

      Delete
  2. merry christmas! seems like it may rain here :-( so perhaps not christmas on the beach. anyway hope the weather where you are will be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gowan! Today was clear and cold: perfect in my opinion. I haven't looked at Tuesday's forecast yet, I guess I'am just afraid :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Steven, I hope you have a good one with the family.

      Delete
  4. A happy Christmas to you and yours Ben!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike, feel free to send me some Canadian snow for the week!

      Delete
  5. I thought your blog was about toy soldiers, not religion.

    Don't push your beliefs on ordinary people please.

    Cheerio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Xmas Ben, all the best for the festive season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul! Have a good one as well!

      Delete
  7. Merry Christmas Ben! May you and yours have a excellent Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian. Have a happy Christmas as well!

      Delete
  8. A merry and blessed Christmas and a happy new year to you and you kin, Ben!

    Cheers
    Monty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Monty! Have happy holidays!

      Delete