Tuesday, January 24, 2017

15mm US Army

I posted a single picture of these guys a while back in my Multicam tutorial post. I had planned to finish their vehicles before posting the rest of the pictures (a platoon of QRF strykers), but that's not going to happen, so here are the infantry.

The rest of my US Army collection are painted in desert DCUs, so their uses are limited to the early Iraq and Afghanistan wars, but as these are painted in Multicam, they can be used from about 2011 through the foreseeable future.

They are Khurasan's modern US figures with no modification.

Thanks for looking!










2 comments:

  1. Awesome work as usual Ben. Really nice miniatures too, they are not as chunky as 15mm tend to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I agree, these figs have better proportions than most other 15mm options. My only complaint is that the light machine guns aren't sculpted very well.

    ReplyDelete