Saturday, July 10, 2021

18 mm Greek Update

I finished painting the last two city state hoplite units I had planned. These were the Corinthians and Boeotians. Now I need to finish basing.




My next related project is a little Scythian army. These are Xyston miniatures, and a good size match with the AB figures. Eventually I may do Persians and Thracians for them to fight, but for now the can be mercenaries in my Greek forces. 

The first unit will be a 16-man heavy cavalry unit. These are going to be densely packed like my hoplites, while the second unit will be 12 light cavalry dispersed widely on the bases. 




Thanks for looking. 

4 comments:

  1. Superb Greeks, lovely cavalry...Waiting for the base now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great. The phalanxes are particularly impressive.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will post some better photos of the phalanxes once the bases are complete, so stay tuned!

      Delete