Friday, January 28, 2022

20mm Modern Russian Special Forces (SSO)

I have been wanting to recreate in miniature some of the Russian Special Forces units seen recently in Syria. Elhiem make some figures that will work, and I enjoyed painting them in the past, but my tastes have changed. I prefer the Alex Miniatures Russians now, but they require some modification. 


I purchased two of the Alex sets, and some special forces AKs and heads from Elhiem, and did some conversions. 

Hopefully I will have a painting update soon. 

Thanks for looking! 

                                        








2 comments:

  1. Those Alex figures are very nice and suit your subtle paint jobs.
    I love the fact that Elheim produce separate heads and weapons to allow customisation.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, the extra bits for conversion are really useful.

    ReplyDelete